Friday, May 21, 2021

My Google Scholar Account!

 I have cleaned up my Google Scholar account for the last time!!!!! 

On April 24, I had 2716 entries, and when you correct one (let's say number 2000), the website returns you to the first 20 entries, and you have start scrolling down all over again. It should return you to the one you've just corrected so that you don't have to scroll down again.

In the old days, there was another David Lester (at Rutgers University) who conducted research alcoholism, and we occasionally published in the same journal (e.g., Journal of Studies on Alcohol). I eliminated his articles from my account. Now there is another D. Lester who works on stochastic processes and related topics and whose articles are appearing in my account.

Plus many incorrect citations. Enough! As of April 24, it was correct. (It's probably got errors again already.)

No comments: